SCRF Recommends

Thanks for sharing @jmcgirk

I’ll also add DAO Research Collective’s platform for curating research around DAO’s and governance.

If anyone is interested in education + blockchain, check out Learning Economy.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this @eleventh. I have been looking forward to see this.

1 Like

@Tolulope Thanks for sharing this I think am beginning to understand more about the plate form

1 Like

Thank you so much for this…it sure would be of great help.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this here @Tolulope

1 Like

Thank you @Tolulope for sharing this useful information.

1 Like

Thank you @Tolulope for sharing this list, i like this program

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this writeup @Tolulope

1 Like

Thanks for this vital information, it is quite helpful @Tolulope

2 Likes

Dear @Tolulope the topic link “An Introduction To Terminologies And Layers In Web3” isn’t accessible at my end, is there any other means to access that topic?

2 Likes

Wow!
What a wonderful Curative writeup.
Thank you @Tolulope.

1 Like

Thank you, @Tolulope for such helpful tips on learning about Web 3. I was particularly interested in the Unit Masters program and enrolled in it. So far, it has been both educational and enlightening. Anyone interested in learning more about web 3 should consider the Unit Masters program. I am yet to explore other recommended resources, but I intend to do so as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hi @Desotech

The link to the said resource is accessible from my end. You might want to clear your cache, refresh and try this link:

I hope this works for you.

1 Like

[learning economy] (https://www.learningeconomy.io/) The UI/UX makes learning more enjoyable and exciting in that the site is colorful and user-friendly with rich content which adds to the overall learning experience. Thank you for the suggestion @eleventh

1 Like