New to the forum? Start here

You’re beautifully welcome to this wonderful forum @Iykeman3055

2 Likes

Such a high inflow of newbies, well I think there’d be a need for more moderators cause looking at the level of irrelevant comments, I see no great level of contribution like there used to be.

11 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody… :hugs:

3 Likes

You are welcome to the forum

1 Like

You are welcome @Iykeman3055

1 Like

Don’t know if it’s right to do this here but… Happy New Year everyone​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Emmanuel I’m computer science graduate student, I’m a researcher and want to explore in blockchain technology.

6 Likes

You’re welcome to this wonderful forum @Chy

2 Likes

You’re welcome @Chy we’re very glad you’re a part of us… we hope to see your contributions… check out the website Discord

2 Likes

Greetings to everyone in this honorable platform, it’s my pleasure to be one of you people here.

I’m Daniel by name, an Engineer by profession.

Together lets create something iconic.:family:

5 Likes

You are welcome to this great platform Bro.

2 Likes

You are welcome Daniel

2 Likes

Welcome @Daniel we are happy you can be a part of this great community… we hope to see your contributions soon!.

2 Likes

You are welcome to this great and exciting platform

2 Likes

Welcome Nicholas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:hoping to see more of your contributions

3 Likes

Hi everyone, My name is Jesse.I have a degree in Civil Engineering. I’m pleased to join this Great platform. I’m open to learning More about the Web3 and blockchain technology and also make reasonable contributions on the research.

3 Likes

@Sheba you are welcome to this great forum.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I am AI researcher and blockchain enthusiast currently working on using BL for decentralized federated learning. I am new to this field and appreciate your efforts to create such a useful forum and wonder if anyone would recommend a Slack/Discord community in the field of machine learning and blockchain technology to discuss technical issues.

1 Like

@Gearlad was working on that intersection and may know some channels that are specific to that set of interests.

1 Like

thanks for your response.

1 Like