Research Summary - Convergence of Blockchain, IoT, and AI

I really enjoyed this summary, I think this convergence is going to have huge implications on the future of industry. The fact that it will behoove a business to have every aspect be connected via IoT from the whole supply chain to the coffee maker in the break room and be logged, evaluated, and optimized.

I like to think the more and more sensors added are only going to give further insights and novel discoveries of how to benefit from the system whether it be large or small. For example, on a global scale, the more data we have about the climate will crack open new models that will help to predict what might happen better than something we might have never been able to predict ourselves/without AIoT.

These researchers are looking into Wave-induced Atmospheric Variability and have only recently been able to get some interesting results due to the availability of more sensors/data.

Systems using blockchain data will be able to make leaps and bounds as they can communicate effectively and efficiently interesting correlations due to the standardized datasets.

It is only a matter of time before blockchain AIoT is going to take over as they are perfect for each other.

3 Likes