Research Summary: Collaborative Learning for Cyberattack Detection in Blockchain Networks

Hi @Maryjane_Okorie thank you for your perception and understanding, I am sure you will agree with me that in this paper the author proposed a novel collaborative learning framework for a cyberattack detection system in a blockchain network. Why? Because there is a need for solutions to detect and prevent attacks in blockchain networks, this is why the author first implemented a private blockchain network in our laboratory. Also Recall that this blockchain network is used to generate data (both normal and attack data) to serve the proposed learning models and to validate the performance of our proposed learning framework in real-time experiments. Remember that the author further proposed a highly-effective learning model that allows to be effectively deployed in the blockchain network. This learning model allows nodes in the blockchain to be actively involved in the detection process by collecting data, learning knowledge from their data, and then exchanging knowledge together to improve the attack detection ability. I suggest that we need to plan to continue developing this dataset with other emerging types of attacks and develop more effective methods to protect blockchain networks so as to circumvent the frequent attack on blockchain.

3 Likes