What are the common paths towards becoming a DAO, and what are the problems that block that progress?
RnDAO is an innovation center, funded by DAOs to serve DAOs, with a mandate to ship research and tools that make decentralised operations easier, thus facilitating mainstream DAO adoption
2 pager about RnDAO
There are a number of academic models and theories that could inform and frame our research. In preparation for qualitative and field studies, we would collect, read, and analyze the academic research on networked organizational structures.
Concretely, over the course of 1 month, we’ll engage a small team of user researchers, a facilitator, and a project manager (our research team) to:
- Engage with at least 4 Organisational Science, Management, and Leadership professors and researchers (academic partners) for literature recommendations on the topic of the research question.
- An event/workshop with our academic partners (and potentially industry partners) to unpack the research question.
- Digesting and summarising the suggested literature into
- A general public article
- An academic research summary
- Database of reviewed models of Organizational Analysis - what are the models, different lenses with which to look at organizations?
- Database of reviewed case studies of other cooperative or profit-oriented organizations exhibiting self-management or networked-organisation patterns.