New to the forum? Start here

Welcome @McCharles… It’s good to have you here, we hope to see your contributions. In the meantime check out our community.Discord

3 Likes

I’m trying to join the Discord channel but am getting this error message:
“Invite Invalid
This invite may be expired or you might not have permission to join.”
Has anyone else had this problem?
discord invite invalid

2 Likes

@zube.paul @cipherix

1 Like

Greetings! i am jessy Nechendo. I am a philomath;love learning new things.i am new here and so happy to join this great platform. I hope to enhance my knowledge and contribute immensely to this community

7 Likes

Sorry about that @snowy_coast! I just adjusted the link in the top level post to make it’s an active invite. Please let me know if you have further issues accessing the discord.

5 Likes

Hey everyone,am julie kelly was referred by a friend last week, interested in more about smart contract research forum, blockchain.whish to contribute very necessary and know more about this platform.

7 Likes

Hello Everyone, My name is leo. Am new here, am open to learning new things and i want to know more about Blockchain,Cryptocurrency movement, crypto investment. and also contribute to this great forum

6 Likes

Hello everyone am Lilian, am new in this platform interested in knowing about smart contracts research forfum, bitcoins ,blockchain,NFTs

10 Likes

welcome @Lilian123 is really good to have you here

3 Likes

Thanks, that did the trick!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, greetings all. My name is Marksondy. I am a researcher, Computer Anylist, I trade Crypto. My interest in this platform is to know what SCRF is all about and see how I can contribute to the forum. Is actually a friend that refered me to this Platform. So I am looking forward to see how I can help, I intend to improve my writing Skills. I am currently taking a course on Blockchain via Coursera. Please if there’s other materials you can recommend for me, I would be grateful. Thank you. I look forward to your response.

11 Likes

You are welcome @Marksondy to the awesome platform

2 Likes

@Marksondy glad to have you here… You’re welcome.

1 Like

Hello everyone am Victor, am new in this platform interested in knowing about smart contracts research forum, bitcoins ,blockchain,NFTs

2 Likes

@Vpen you’re most welcome. We hope to see your contributions to the forum.

1 Like

In order to grow as a member of SCRF, what are the fundamental aspect of blockchain that a beginner should focus on?

4 Likes

You are welcome to this forum @Vpen

3 Likes

Nice question @Ivyprogress, this section seems not the best place to discuss this your great topic, I think it will be better of in Meta.

5 Likes

Greetings Everyone.
Am Chukwuebuka a crypto Trader, am new here in this platform. Am interested in knowing about Smart contract research forum, blockchain, bitcoin, NFTs, DEFI etc

7 Likes

You are welcome to this wonderful forum @Bukaric

2 Likes