New to the forum? Start here

@Iyadola
Your presence on this platform is appreciated, and I assure you that it will be the best place to spend your time. You are welcome. feel at ease and take advantage of the platform’s opportunities

6 Likes

I am favour by name,I’m new on this amazing platform. I’m a researcher, i do research on the DeFi world and also a Spot and Futures trader. I work with Fundamentals and Technical Analysis. I would be glad if i have a significant contribution in this community

5 Likes

Hi everyone i am Nicolas, a research lover and analyzer ,am a computer analyst…found SCRF interesting,will love to learn more and get involved in this forum

4 Likes

Hello everyone my name is Jake and I am the founder of Educoin (educoin.store) a company whose mission is to bring tokenized experiences to campuses and employee trainings.

I am looking forward to contributing here and have a background in UX so feel free to ask me anything about my startup, capstone research on NFTs, or time with Walmart’s metaverse team.

Discord: Jake DiBattista#3051

6 Likes

Welcome @Danesifav it’s nice to have you here, trust me you’ll have an amazing time here…you can join the scrf chat (Discord) to learn more about SCRF and meet other members.

3 Likes

Hello everyone my name is Nwabuike Echezona ,am new here am looking forward to learning and also contributing here

10 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Divine, I studied computer Science, I am actually new in this space but I developed an interest in Blockchain/web 3 early this year, I think being here is a great opportunity for me to sharpen my skills. I look forward to contributing in the forum and also to learn new things. thanks

8 Likes

Hello Everyone, My name is Desmond. I have a degree in Civil Engineering, But am open to learning new things as they say “Learning never ends”.I want to know more about Blockchain, The stakeholders behind Cryptocurrency movement, I also want to learn psychological aspect of trading and crypto investment. As am new with SCRF am open for more insight to learn about the affairs of this great forum so that I can make inputs in the growth and betterment of this Forum.

12 Likes

Welcome here @Desotech Its nice to meet you, it’s true “learning never ends” so we look forward to your contributions. But in the mean time you check through the website and Join the scrf chat to know more about SCRF & meet other contributors.

5 Likes

Hello everyone My name is Lanedot. I studied Public Administration in school. Since 2018, I have been buying and selling of Crypto. I am here to learn about SCRF, Contribute my own quota and as well sharpen my writing skills. Thank you.

8 Likes

Hello everyone my name is Great. I’m a data scientist and a web developer, graphics designer and a content creator.I’m learning some skill on web3 development. The usage of Blockchain domain for privacy, am here to learn about SCRF, Contribute to the best of info available to me. Thank you.

4 Likes

My name is Tricia, am a computer Science Educationist, and actually new to the topic on web3 and blockchain technology. My goal on this forum is to learn as much as i can and also make valuable contributions to research summaries and also the forum. Thanks for having me here.

4 Likes

Welcome @TiciaO Its great to have you here, looking forward to done great contributions from you. Make sure you go through the guides and join the discord community call whenever it’s on. You can also turn on sesh bot reminder by going to the event section on the discord channel. Hope you’d Enjoy your stay here :+1:

7 Likes

Hello everyone am DanielRita am very pleased to join this great platform smart contract research forum.Am a fashion designer and also an event planner l look forward to learn more about this platform in order to broaden my knowledge and as well contribute to this forum

4 Likes

Hi everyone, name is Mary!! Am a science teacher; I was invited to this forum to learn about web3 and blockchain technology. I hope to learn more about the new innovation happening in the ecosystem and also an enabling environment to contibute. Thanks for this platform

3 Likes

the new innovation happening in the ecosystem :hugs: nice one @Qvn_mary welcome, it’s nice to have you here, we hope to see ur contributions and feel free to share ur understandings/ideas… you can check out the the website to learn more

2 Likes

Its been a few days and so far its amazing here, many thanks to the SCRF team. Great Job!

4 Likes

Hello everyone, am esther by name and a financial accountant. Lately i have been told by my friends about a new innovation and value called web 3 and blockchain technology. I also want to learn about the whole concept and to also contribute to the forum with the little knowledge i have gathered my interest is more on auditing and security,governance and privacy. Its great to be here .

10 Likes

In addition to this,

You should check out this amazing resource link by @Tolulope SCRF Recommends

I strongly recommend this piece by @Ulysses

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Mercy. A Mathematician and a blockchain novice. Willing to learn and also be a contributor to the discourse forum. My interest in web3 ecosystem topics includes DeFi and also Governance. I’ve read most of the research summaries on the discourse forum. Thanks for having me.

6 Likes