New to the forum? Start here

Hello everyone am DanielRita am very pleased to join this great platform smart contract research forum.Am a fashion designer and also an event planner l look forward to learn more about this platform in order to broaden my knowledge and as well contribute to this forum

4 Likes

Hi everyone, name is Mary!! Am a science teacher; I was invited to this forum to learn about web3 and blockchain technology. I hope to learn more about the new innovation happening in the ecosystem and also an enabling environment to contibute. Thanks for this platform

3 Likes

the new innovation happening in the ecosystem :hugs: nice one @Qvn_mary welcome, it’s nice to have you here, we hope to see ur contributions and feel free to share ur understandings/ideas… you can check out the the website to learn more

2 Likes

Its been a few days and so far its amazing here, many thanks to the SCRF team. Great Job!

4 Likes

Hello everyone, am esther by name and a financial accountant. Lately i have been told by my friends about a new innovation and value called web 3 and blockchain technology. I also want to learn about the whole concept and to also contribute to the forum with the little knowledge i have gathered my interest is more on auditing and security,governance and privacy. Its great to be here .

10 Likes

In addition to this,

You should check out this amazing resource link by @Tolulope SCRF Recommends

I strongly recommend this piece by @Ulysses

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Mercy. A Mathematician and a blockchain novice. Willing to learn and also be a contributor to the discourse forum. My interest in web3 ecosystem topics includes DeFi and also Governance. I’ve read most of the research summaries on the discourse forum. Thanks for having me.

6 Likes

Welcome @McCharles… It’s good to have you here, we hope to see your contributions. In the meantime check out our community.Discord

3 Likes

I’m trying to join the Discord channel but am getting this error message:
“Invite Invalid
This invite may be expired or you might not have permission to join.”
Has anyone else had this problem?
discord invite invalid

2 Likes

@zube.paul @cipherix

1 Like

Greetings! i am jessy Nechendo. I am a philomath;love learning new things.i am new here and so happy to join this great platform. I hope to enhance my knowledge and contribute immensely to this community

7 Likes

Sorry about that @snowy_coast! I just adjusted the link in the top level post to make it’s an active invite. Please let me know if you have further issues accessing the discord.

5 Likes

Hey everyone,am julie kelly was referred by a friend last week, interested in more about smart contract research forum, blockchain.whish to contribute very necessary and know more about this platform.

7 Likes

Hello Everyone, My name is leo. Am new here, am open to learning new things and i want to know more about Blockchain,Cryptocurrency movement, crypto investment. and also contribute to this great forum

6 Likes

Hello everyone am Lilian, am new in this platform interested in knowing about smart contracts research forfum, bitcoins ,blockchain,NFTs

10 Likes

welcome @Lilian123 is really good to have you here

3 Likes

Thanks, that did the trick!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, greetings all. My name is Marksondy. I am a researcher, Computer Anylist, I trade Crypto. My interest in this platform is to know what SCRF is all about and see how I can contribute to the forum. Is actually a friend that refered me to this Platform. So I am looking forward to see how I can help, I intend to improve my writing Skills. I am currently taking a course on Blockchain via Coursera. Please if there’s other materials you can recommend for me, I would be grateful. Thank you. I look forward to your response.

11 Likes

You are welcome @Marksondy to the awesome platform

2 Likes

@Marksondy glad to have you here… You’re welcome.

1 Like